August 26, 2009

chill out:)

I've been meaning to try one of kerin's sketch challenges for quite a while now and today I finally got to it. I love this Anne LaPoint image. Wouldn't a polka dot bathtub be quite fun? I colored the image with colored pencils and oms. I can't seem to stop using this baja breeze dsp. I love the bright colors!


There is definitely a chill in the air today! Have I mentioned that I love fall? I got lots of new products at the Scrapbooking Expo and I'm hoping to get to them today. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day.

4 comments:

Kerin said...

Hey Leanne, I'm so glad you finally got to join in, and your card is just adorable!! I love the polka-dotted tub...too cute! Thanks so much :)

Stephanie Hargis said...

Cute, cute! I love the bright and cheery colors on this card! YES, I would love a polka dot bathtub! Haha!

Rachel B said...

I love how your have the dots around the image... and that image is too cute!

Olga said...

Cute card. I'm not very good at combining bright colors together, but your combo looks great! I'll have to try it.