August 17, 2009

sweet pastels

These cards came about because I found a stack of light pink and purple envelopes that were an odd size. I decided to make some cards specifically for them so I could put them to use. This paper, Tea Party, jumpstarted these cards. The colors were perfect to match the envelopes. This one says "So Sweet of You" in the middle. I added 3 eyelets to the middle of the flower. Still working on using up that stash:) This one uses the same layout, but says Happy Birthday. I used some certainly celery ribbon to add a final touch to the bottom panel.
Thanks for stopping by today friends!

1 comment:

Stephanie Hargis said...

What cute cards girl! :D Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I need to get more done! I plan on working on that tonight while Nick is hanging out with the boys! I also wanted to let you know that your subscription box is asking us to subscribe to your other blog. I am not sure why though!

P.S. Nick helped me get the document camera hooked up for us tonight. It's pretty cool but the cart is huge! Haha!